1 cup ground almonds
Pinch of sea salt
1 Tbsp cinnamon
¼ cup Poppy & Olive Cashew Almond Butter
1 & ½ Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup sultanas
- Pre-heat the oven to fan bake at 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Then add the wet ingredients and sultanas and mix.
- Spoon the mixture onto a lined baking tray, push each cookie down with a fork.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the edges are starting to firm up. Turn the oven off, leave the door ajar and keep the cookies in there for another 20 minutes or to cool down.