- 4 bananas, (2 1/2 cups mashed)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter (or Cashew Almond Butter)
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter (melted), can substitute for coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free or homemade)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2C dark chocolate chips or blueberries (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees celcius
- Combine your bananas, eggs, almond butter, and coconut oil in a blender, food processor or mixing bowl and mix well (if using a mixing bowl you need a good hand mixer).
- Once all of your ingredients are blended, add in your coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and sea salt and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips or blueberries if using.
- Pour your batter into greased and lined tin
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Remove from oven and flip your bread out onto a cooling rack
- Slice and serve
Hint: try topping it with our Chocolate Hazelnut Butter for the ultimate treat!