- 1/4 cup Crunchy Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/8 cup cacao powder (or 100% cocoa)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 6 tsp of Poppy & Olive Crunchy Almond Butter
- In a large bowl place the 1/4 cup of almond butter, coconut oil, cacao powder, vanilla and maple syrup and mix well.
- Place 1 Tbsp of the chocolate mixture into prepared mini muffin trays and leave in the freezer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the chocolate should have hardened a little and you will be able to push some of the mixture up the sides of each cup.
- Add a teaspoon of almond butter into each chocolate cup then pour over another tablespoon of the chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer to set for another 20 minutes.
- Store the almond butter cups in the fridge.
Makes 6 medium sized almond butter cups